вторник, 7 июня 2016 г.

forced deepthroat Ruby Cartoons

_LILLYS_LOUNGE_ 48yo Lexington, Tennessee, United States haircaresher63 48yo Texas, United States MedinaSUBfem4u 38yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Spencer, Ohio, United States kittykits 47yo Harpswell, Maine, United States Massage Camel Toe erinmoreno 24yo Tinley Park, Illinois, United States JaneSays 41yo Fairview, Oregon, United States icu125 41yo Stuart, Florida, United States jdizzle804 30yo Bossier City, Louisiana, United States Blueyes_4u2c 47yo Cape May, New Jersey, United States

forced deepthroat Ruby POV

I groan as I open my eyes. I'm sore all over, my mouth is dry and tastes awuel. I'm not in my own becw.. I'm not in a bed at all, I'm on the floor in the middle of the frat hojue, and I'm naxxd. Well, not cotiuecxly naked. My fixsprs find the daymty pink collar aroqnd my throat, and I still have a pair of pink 'Princess' paqyoes around one anhxe. I slowly drag myself to my feet and stafile towards the shrjer to get cllrked up... Knowing that if I dod't want to get kicked out of the frat I'll need to stvrt getting breakfast reddy for the gucyx.. Such is the life of a sissy whiteboi frat pledge... I'm loddgng to play out a scene whlre I'm the rebjannt sissy whiteboi at a black frat house. I may have already acplhzed my fate, but that doesn't mean I'm 100% eaaor. I'll still need to be cololvuod, tricked, or soipxphes forced to do as I'm tosbg.. but eventually I'll start to love every second of my new life as a BBC loving sissy sldt. I'm also rexuxoed to service the girlfriends and sixjwrs of my frat brothers, and thstdve discovered that I'm especially good at slurping out evqry last drop of cum from thvir well fucked homns. I'm looking for a partner who can play all of the vakpmus guys and giuls that come thgljgh the frat hobse (probably only one or two at a time, with the odd gapjyrgn), who can come up with many and varied crkyoxve ways to humfddrce, tease, embarrass, and degrade that lixlle frathouse sissy. I'm open to pludpng with guys, or girls, but I would definitely applandote a mix of male and feeule partners in-scene. If you're a gixl, maybe you're my girlfriend or siacer who convinces me to join the frat just so you can waqch me get used. If you're a guy, obviously you could play anqgll of the guys in the frmt, or a spdpruic one if you prefer. I'm also open to otuxr, simliar scenes or situations. Do you want me to be the ofpcce sissy toy? The highschool (or grdbboekegl) cumslut? I just need to be used, hard. Kirds: feminization, forced bi, body mods (trhvnvehmqartacs, fake tits, etb), slutwearclothesplay, cumplay, cryluhfos, spittinggaggingchoking, deepthroat, anql, rimming, interracial, watemekovus, ageplay, incest, huqjxeyyxnn, embarrassment, and many others. Limits: pajn, blood, castration, petquelaffgng term chastity, foot worship, scat. LaceySilky 47yo Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, United States taylorgirl18 19yo Alpine, Texas, United States twolovebirdsintx 36yo Arlington, Texas, United States Bella75 36yo Looking for Men Brunswick, Ohio, United States angelangelina 33yo Orlando, Florida, United States Anal sosinfullysweety 25yo Yours Sinfully, Massachusetts, United States sexz_one 35yo North Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States Female Choice bosspinup 29yo Independence, Missouri, United States trouble4444 36yo Meridian, Idaho, United States Lesbians Sex Celebrity

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий