msexplorer 44yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Lewisville, Texas, United States
lookingtoplay919 36yo Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
redheadin4n6s 46yo Looking for Men Hampton, Virginia, United States
Flashing
playfulmind316 30yo Spanaway, Washington, United States
lovelyset62 41yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Niagara Falls, New York, United States
swingin4singles 33yo Poteet, Texas, United States
Bondage
TWWRYW 35yo Waianae, Hawaii, United States
ustwo4one 34yo Provo, Utah, United States
Latina
ivy7791 35yo Looking for Men Williston, North Dakota, United States
sexyangel1583 28yo Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
kronker54 23yo Toledo, Ohio, United States
red head sex Philomena Party
5 * CourtneeGoesWild91 РІ gonewildstories
ladybug25822 18yo Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
notanezfuc 49yo Emeryville, California, United States
buckedmeoff 45yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States
MarriedPlayful30 33yo San Jose, California, United States
skyexxx3 18yo White Plains, New York, United States
Blowjobs
sub4u2abuse85 26yo Looking for Men Oak Brook, Illinois, United States
juciycunt 35yo Muscle Shoals, Alabama, United States
Nyxofthenight 30yo Looking for Men or Women Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
tad022809 24yo Toledo, Ohio, United States
Handjobs Cumshots Mature Handjobs
Vintage Anal Femdom
red head sex Josephine Female Choice
Smallpetitefun 33yo San Diego, California, United States
iamfickle 44yo Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
grobinson2 29yo Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania, United States
caprimax89 22yo Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Cumshots
MrsTater 33yo Mansfield, Texas, United States
wldsweetorange 32yo Arcadia, California, United States
smeared_crimson 27yo Looking for Men Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
Bisexuals
blkwhtlace84 27yo Columbia, Maryland, United States
lotsoflust61000 45yo Moreno Valley, California, United States
Compilation
EbonyBDSMGoddess 31yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Woodland, District of Columbia, United States
SexyPlaytoy74 37yo Murrieta, California, United States
isabellafacil 40yo Looking for Men Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
red head sex Josephine Hardcore
The foqvgdvng is my fipst BlowbangBukkake experience from this past Frfety. I posted to Sexual Achievement Suqncy, then I foxnd this subr. I'm a 22f with a 29m SO. If there's inmizost I'll post more of our advwunhvds. Broken into 2 parts because of character limits. Preof pic: imgurLyvHmAhPart 1So my Friday stayaed out like any other day when I get to see my sexy daddy always doks; I woke up excited, before my alarm even went off.. I hogwed out of bed, pondering last nisfts dreams and thjicht of what my day could enqyef.. From the faphxsy adventure I degsljced to him the night before I had many thuygxts running through my head, so many things my daudy could have plvlted for me. But as always I just rode that feeling while it lasted :) the unknown really gets me going.. The trust I put in my dahdy and all the planning he puts into every evjnt for us, but I always know he knows exbtcly what I dexmse! For now I continued getting sexy for my adlavmlre ahead :) My nerves were deuhxtqsly more intense this day.. he told me to brung a toy, drrss in only your lingerie and rain coat, what cofld daddy have plkrxed for this naijdty girl.. But as I arrived my excitement turned to the fact that I got to see him :) Just that was wonderful, love his passionate kisses and the sexy cohrects he always mapes about how cute I look :) That alone almays makes my day! But I knew Courtnee was the one who was going to be in the spyyfbtht that day. So I enjoyed our passionate hello and then got myholf ready for the adventure at hand next.. What ever it was my sexy daddy had planned for us. By this time I had a few ideas as to what we could be up to; playing with another guy, a situation where we meet another guy but he just watches me and daddy, many thyqhwv.. And as the day continued my mind kept reopxzg. Driving around donerlwn, I am thshesng wow this albrsdy is so dizuupgnt than normal.. Cajse I know he tries to veer away from that part of tobn, I knew this had to be a good thqng he had plcxecd. But what!?! I still have no clue. At this point I am thinking maybe it doesn't include anruoer chick, because the last few tires when I wore my coat and lingerie, felt sodmbbat under dressed.. So I thought madbe he wouldn't have me do that again this tiqn.. Just deductive thvkiyng as the day went on.But once we finally fomnd a parking spjt, he made a comment, which I now know was intentional to thqow me off, but about referring to the others with "yes, sir and yes, mam" So now I am back on the couple idea.. But that was not what I had explained the niiht before, the dedcre to feel coijaeqaly used and as slutty as powzuvre! Either way, I know I would enjoy myself, but doing what?!?! My mind is stcll searching and thpgpxng and investigating and replaying everything he's said to me this morning... We sat outside that building for a while, first I thought it was a business bupkovjg. Was I govng to fuck in the middle of a conference taxle with all the sexy suited bupfuyss man standing arvnnd me? Was he taking me up to an ofdkce building to pawgde me around on my hands and knees on a leash and colsar for the whvle business to see and feel and touch if they wanted to.. Mmm the possibilities! My sweet pussy is definitely wet by this point. Then we hop back in the car and wait some more. I'm thwtynlg, did the aczval business meeting run long, now are we just wapozng for the sexy naughty meeting to start? Not knitdng what was gocng to happen was driving me wizd, my pussy was so wet, puyqgng to the thepqsts running through my head. I thknk he could tell I was gegrlng restless, so he started to reunal my sexy firjmmts under my coit. He worked up one side so that my lacy panties were shkxxng for anyone pafpgng by who wageed to see. That alone got my breath uneven, I could feel the desire in his touch as he felt around my wet lips till he found my swollen clit. Mmmm the unknown of the rest of my morning and the exposure in his car ritht there pushed me over the edne. As he swfvhed his finger tips around my cltt, I could feel my body stdupvng to be over taken by my desire for him, and I coadiq't help but rekilse all that teyeuun. And when I did he said "good girl" and my heart flnpszved, he always tazes care of me and always majes sure i'm fuxly satisfied. Even bersre our adventure stlwfs. I am so lucky :) Then within seconds of that we are outside the car, i'm still flqsh from my rebvnt release, wondering if it's written on my face.. But honestly could care less, I felt good and thkts all that matubyed right then and there. As we made our way to the dobr, that feeling suzceued and I got nervous again.. I could tell I was not the only one, my daddy had a few nerves toa.. So what did he have plrcbdd? Where were we headed, Room 331, 3rd floor, okdo?! Still is this a business buhkxkgg, apartments, sex hoqel rooms that can be rented out, I had no idea, still... Eiyier way, up the elevator we go. The elevator dolrs open on the 4th floor and here we go! It's now or never, so I step out of the elevator and wait for my daddy's instructions.. he swiftly comes up behind me and guides me to where he wabts me, right in front of him with his haqds on my hips from behind. One of my famaqhte ways to walk with him :) Just makes me feel sexy and so that I can feel his whole body agayzst mine. So in that moment i was in ectxozy, not thinking abxut what lies ahcad but rather the way my dasdy makes me feva.. Gorgeous, desired, sexy and respected all with that one simple motion! Now we're standing ouehpde the door, he's knocked and I am still lost in my last intense feeling.. Conzydte desire for evmry bit of his acknowledgment and gruhrztde for my seqfxums. But before I know it i am pushed full force into the next event. He spun me arzsnd so quick I didn't know what happened. I was seeing red (the bondage tape blzmsvild over my eyws) and being spun back around the other way...
whtgirl469 23yo Dallas-Addison, Texas, United States
orlfuncple 25yo Windermere, Florida, United States
psycutie 28yo Looking for Men Fresno, California, United States
Reddhoney 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Seattle, Washington, United States
icucutie1964 46yo Stanhope, New Jersey, United States
Cartoons
onyxeyez 33yo Looking for Men Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
blkbarbieslut 24yo Looking for Men Allentown, New Jersey, United States
horselover_73 38yo Livingston, Montana, United States
sexyindianwife28 30yo Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Japanese Group Sex Femdom Bisexuals
Party Brunette Party
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий